At CAKE we inspire the world towards a zero-emission society by designing and building high performance electric mopeds and motorbikes. Our mission is to speed up the world’s journey towards a zero emission society, while enhancing excitement and fun. Since day one, that has been at the very heart of our company. We intend to keep it that way.
Our teams are growing and we are in need of someone that will be responsible for B2C sales in France.
About the role
Join our sales team and help us grow our business in France and beyond. We are looking for a passionate and driven sales person who is interested in our lifestyle products and that can support our growth journey.
You will report into our Country Sales Manager and the role is based in Paris, France. This is a key role in the continued growth of our company and you will have stakeholders both internally and externally to collaborate with. Your work will include and is not limited to:
- In collaboration with Country Sales Manager, and peers, drive sales execution
- Work actively with the Business Area Director B2C, located in Sweden, to reach the right target audience in France for both Offroad and Commute
- Identify and collaborate with the right B2C partners that can drive awareness, create demand and generate revenues for the Cake brand
- Arrange and accompany customers on test drives
- Ensure timely follow-up and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential B2C customers, converting leads to opportunities and close deals
- Gather new prospect/clients through networking and events
- Represent CAKE on large B2C events within France
Who are you?
- Minimum of two (2) years of sales experience in B2C markets, within the motorbike/e-bike industry is a plus
- Excellent listener and communicator, as well as influencer and negotiator with interpersonal skills to establish positive relations with customers, within CAKE and our team
- Driven to meet goals, generate results, and overcome objections
- Manage processes efficiently and prioritize without sacrificing the customer experience
- Able to create and manage your own calendar in an efficient way, in consideration with your priorities and the company strategy
We believe you
- have a positive 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- have creative problem-solving skills and a solutions-focused mindset
- are engage in projects with a sense of urgency
- are a strong communicator and relationship builder
- are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
Teamwork is important to you and you can identify with the scale up journey that CAKE is on, meaning we are an action oriented and forward leaning organization. You thrive in a dynamic fast-paced global environment with an ambitious mission and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done. Sustainability is our reason to exist and inseparable from our business. We are passionate, invested in our work and enjoy learning together.
Welcome to the world of uncompromising, lightweight and high performance electric motorbikes! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
What we offer!
We offer a multicultural workplace, where we strive to evolve as employees and create a great environment. Your contribution will be important. You will join an engaged, solution-oriented, and curious team in a constantly growing and innovative company.
CAKE is a Swedish maker of premium lightweight, electric motorcycles, and mopeds, with a clear mission to inspire towards a zero-emission society, by combining excitement and responsibility. The model range currently consists of three different platforms – the versatile offroader Kalk, the modular utility bike Ösa, and the urban commuter Makka. Thanks to an extensive range of accessories and configurations, CAKE is addressing a wide matrix of users and applications, including commercial use for last-mile delivery and other short-haul urban transportation. Along with numerous awards and recognitions for its design and innovative approach to mobility and other societal challenges, CAKE was identified as one of the world’s most innovative companies by Fast Company in both 2020 and 2021 and received the Time Magazine 100 most important inventions award in 2021.