CAKE (ridecake.com) develops uncompromising high performance electric motorbikes. Our mission is to speed up the journey towards a zero emission society, while enhancing excitement and fun.
We are looking for a Sourcing Specialist to develop suppliers in Asia. As a key role during our rapid growth period, we believe you are proactive, able to perform effectively through Supply Chain Management. The role is located at Taichung, Taiwan.
- Select supplier which best meets project requirements
- Gather Quotations & Conduct pricing review/negotiation on parts and tooling
- Evaluate suppliers and sub-suppliers lead time, capacity, tooling, capability and process
- Ensure suppliers readiness on material, machines, manpower and process before mass production
- Drive suppliers qualification and parts qualification
- Conduct supplier agreements and NDA
- Support PUR and Quality team on issues with impact to production
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or Related Field
- Minimum 5 years experience in Sourcing, Engineering and/or Supply Chain
- Good interpersonal, project management and presentation skills with the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas and to summarize complex issues
- Negotiation methodology
- Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner
- Highly organized self-starter
- Strong analytical skills with ability to solve complex problems and use good judgment
- Technical detail-oriented
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time, both domestically and internationally
- Experience with sourcing components in E-Bike /E- Motorbike
- Knowledge on mechanical process or electronical components in E-Motorbike
- Familiar with supply chain and ordering process
- Knowledge of ISO and other recognized international quality system standards
- Fluent in English
CAKE is a Swedish company with a clear mission to inspire towards a zero-emission society, by combining excitement and responsibility in its development of light, quiet, and clean high
performance electric motorcycles. Its first model, the Kalk, debuted in January 2018 and has received numerous accolades. Since then, the Kalk model has developed into three versions; Race, Freeride, and Street legal. In 2019, CAKE launched the second platform Ösa, a utility vehicle with an integrated power station and off-road capabilities, extending the honouring attention and award-winning streak. In 2021, CAKE launched its third and more mass market product the Makka that has to date had massive success. Beyond product launches the company secured a USD 60m equity raise in Q3 2021 aimed at accelerating the scale up.
It’s all about the outdoors. Explore with respect.
Learn more about CAKE at www.ridecake.com