CAKE is on a mission to insure a zero-emission society by combining excitement and responsibility to develop light, quiet, and clean, high-performance electric motorbikes. The company’s success is accelerating and scaling up to reach the mass market. We are passionate about creating positive relationships and dedicated to our people and customer success.
Our electric motorbikes include several versions for the Kalk, Ösa, and Makka models that meet business and consumer needs. CAKE’s innovative design continues to receive numerous accolades worldwide.
Learn more about CAKE here: www.ridecake.com
About the Role
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization? CAKE is looking for a part-time Retail Site Sales Representative to join the LA Team to support our growth. Under direct guidance and supervision, you will be part of a team to develop customer loyalty, drive results, and achieve team and individual goals. Our ambitions are high, and we need a person who likes to be in a company at its early stage, excited to be involved in different company initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Increase consumer sales through proactive engagement and demonstrations
- Maintain showroom to create a positive and inviting environment for customers
- Provide best-in-class customer service cultivating high levels of customer satisfaction
- Become an expert in our products and its features and benefits
- Understand and use basic selling skills to engage and present solutions
- Be informed and understand current merchandise promotions and current advertisements
- Ability to conduct product demos to support selling process
- Participate in CAKE events
- Resolve or escalate customer concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Customer-facing working experience
- Strong in-person communication skills
- Excellent listener, influencer, negotiator with interpersonal skills to establish positive relationships with customers and within our team
- Team Player
- Experience working with Microsoft 365, G-suite, and Salesforce
- Driver’s License
- Experience working in a fast-paced or startup environment, and have the desire and ability to work effectively at the necessary level
- Previous experience working in the outdoor, electric vehicle, or motorcycle industry