CAKE (ridecake.com) develops uncompromising high performance electric motorbikes. Our mission is to speed up the journey towards a zero emission society, while enhancing excitement and fun.
About the role
We are looking for a Purchase Specialist to support our global operations. As a key role during our rapid growth period, we believe you are proactive, able to change direction quickly and can perform effectively through constant change. The role is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Your main responsibilities include to:
- Manage and own the complete material supply for the assigned product or geographical scope:
- Place POs towards suppliers, based on purchase requisitions in the ERP system
- Actively chase supplier order confirmations
- Perform demand analysis based on customer demand, ordering parameters and lead-times
- Actively monitor and update delivery schedules, always informing other affected roles and functions of significant changes
- Actively identify needs for changed delivery schedules and communicate needs with suppliers
- Drive all needed activities to improve delivery schedules, including sub-supplier activities and involvement as needed
- Set up appropriate communicate flow with supplier to be able to manage material supply efficiently without uncertainties
- Own supplier forecasting (plan, create, follow-up)
- Review invoices, resolve discrepancies, and confirm ready for payment
- Manage payment application and support administration for accounting
- Identify and support improvements in lead-times, delivery flexibility and payment terms
- Support project purchases
- Support supplier development activities
- Other supply activities as requested
- +5 years of work experience from operational purchasing and/or supply
- Experience from working with purchasing in ERP systems, preferably Microsoft NAV/BC or AX
- Comfortable navigating different systems, including using Microsoft Excel as an important work tool
- Used to and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Comfortable communicating verbally and in written form with suppliers and internal stakeholders on all levels
- Fluent in English, Swedish and other languages are a plus
CAKE is a Swedish company with a clear mission to inspire towards a zero-emission society, by combining excitement and responsibility in its development of light, quiet, and clean high performance electric motorcycles. Its first model, the Kalk, debuted in January 2018 and has received numerous accolades. Since then, the Kalk model has developed into three versions; Race, Freeride, and Street legal. In 2019, CAKE launched the second platform Ösa, a utility vehicle with an integrated power station and off-road capabilities, extending the honoring attention and award-winning streak. In 2021, CAKE launched its third and more mass market product the Makka that has to date had massive success. Beyond product launches the company secured a USD 60m equity raise in Q3 2021 aimed at accelerating the scale up.
It’s all about the outdoors. Explore with respect.
Learn more about CAKE at www.ridecake.com