CAKE is on a mission to inspire a zero-emission society by combining excitement and responsibility to develop light, quiet, and clean, high-performance electric motorbikes. The company's success is accelerating and scaling up to reach the mass market. We are passionate about creating positive relationships and dedicated to our people and customer success.
Our electric motorbikes include several versions for the Kalk, Ösa, and Makka models that meet business and consumer needs. CAKE's innovative design continues to receive numerous accolades worldwide.
Learn more about CAKE here: www.ridecake.com
About the Role
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization? CAKE is looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join the LA Team to support our growth in North America. Our ambitions are high, and we need a person who likes to be in a company at its early stage, excited to be involved in different company projects. Proactivity or decision-making are key success factors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies opportunities to reduce cost, improve efficiency and manage risk through targeted negotiations
- Ensures compliance with all regulations requirements as well as company policies and procedures including import/export regulations
- Ensure appropriate documentation is up to date for all logistics/transportation and warehouse organization so ensure proper record keeping
- Manage all aspect of logistics, order fulfillment and inventory management
- Manage the end-to-end order invoicing process
- Develop solutions to complex problems that are consistent with company objectives
- Manage and find solutions to address critical concerns affecting operations and customers
- Bachelor’s degree with two (2) years working experience, equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent listener, influencer, negotiator with interpersonal skills to establish positive relationships with customers and within our team.
- Thrive in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Manage processes efficiently and prioritize without sacrificing the customer experience.
- Experience working with Microsoft 365, G-suite, and Salesforce required.
- Experience with ERP Systems
- Experience working in a fast-paced or startup environment, and have the desire and ability to work effectively at the necessary level.
- Previous experience working in the outdoor, electric vehicle, or motorcycle industry.