CAKE is on a mission to inspire a zero-emission society by combining excitement and responsibility to develop light, quiet, and clean, high-performance electric motorbikes. The company's success is accelerating and scaling up to reach the mass market. We are passionate about creating positive relationships and dedicated to our people and customer success.
Our electric motorbikes include several versions for the Kalk, Ösa, and Makka models that meet business and consumer needs. CAKE's innovative design continues to receive numerous accolades worldwide.
Learn more about CAKE here: www.ridecake.com
About the Role
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization? CAKE is looking for an Executive Administrator to join the LA Team to support our growth in North America. Our ambitions are high, and we need a person who likes to be in a company at its early stage, excited to be involved in different company projects. Proactivity or decision-making are key success factors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain various database, reports, and shared sites consisting of transactional data and initiatives
- Prepare executive level presentations, memos, spreadsheets, and other correspondence
- Recommend, design and implement new processes and procedure, when needed, to improve the management of information and records
- Perform a broad range of administrative tasks and projects
- Manage calendar and schedule working across multiple time zones
- Ensure daily prioritization of communication and project and follow up
- Coordinate travel arrangement as needed
- Manage special projects as requested
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in an administrative level capacity with increasing responsibilities
- Excellent listener, influencer, negotiator with interpersonal skills to establish positive relationships with customers and within our team.
- Thrive in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to observe and maintain the utmost confidentiality
- Ability to create and manage multiple calendars in an efficient way, in consideration of your priorities and the company strategy.
- Advance knowledge and Experience working with Microsoft 365, G-suite required.
- Experience working in a fast-paced or startup environment and have the desire and ability to work effectively at the necessary level
- Previous experience working in the outdoor, electric vehicle, or motorcycle industry
- Experience with ERP systems