About the role
At CAKE we inspire the world towards a zero-emission society by designing and building high performance electric mopeds and motorbikes. Our mission is to speed up the world’s journey towards a zero emission society, while enhancing excitement and fun.
The Global Sales Team generates the revenue to fuel our growth to reach our mission, and you will play a pivotal role in this ambition. At CAKE we solve complex business problems with simple and transformative solutions, for both small and big companies. We are looking for someone to manage the sales and relationships with B2B customers in France. You will be a key member of the French B2B team, prospecting for new business opportunities within our identified business verticals, connecting CAKE’s value propositions to customer needs, and closing business.
Some qualifications we think you have
- You have a great ability to see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their problems and needs
- You’re a brilliant communicator, no matter the audience. Cool under pressure, you make the complex simple and bring your audience along on the journey
- You know yourself – strengths, weaknesses and opportunities – but also the people around you and are open to feedback
- You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside of the organization
- When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when
- People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win
- You adapt quickly to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. Things aren’t always clear at CAKE but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly deadline, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy
- You have a “don’t give up” attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way
- You know the importance of mastering digital tools for efficiency, we live and breathe Salesforce, Slack and Google Workspace
The role is based out of Paris. Unfortunately no remote working is available for this position.
CAKE is a Swedish company with a clear mission to inspire towards a zero-emission society, by combining excitement and responsibility in its development of light, quiet, and clean high-performance electric motorcycles and mopeds. Its first model, the Kalk, debuted in January 2018 and received numerous accolades, including the 2019 and 2020 Red Dot Design Award, IF Design Award, Automotive Brand Contest Award, and “Best in Show” designation by several outdoor industry publications. In 2019, CAKE launched the Ösa, a utility platform with an integrated power station and off-road capabilities, which extended their award-winning streak. CAKE expanded into the race scene in November 2020, launching the Kalk OR Race and Kalk INK Race. In September 2021, CAKE released a convenient and light city moped, the Makka, expanding the user matrix further. Building on CAKE’s existing platforms, the :work series of bikes optimized for professional use, including last-mile delivery and service applications, was launched in November 2021.
Learn more about CAKE at: www.ridecake.com