About the role
At CAKE we inspire the world towards a zero-emission society by designing and building high-performance electric mopeds and motorbikes. Our mission is to speed up the world’s journey towards a zero-emission society while enhancing excitement and fun.
We are looking for a senior leader who can lead a large team through change and has experience scaling for digital growth.
You are equally comfortable thinking about the user journey and experience, as taking a rigorous data-driven approach, obsessed with engaging and retaining the member base and optimizing each communication touchpoint of the customer journey.
CAKE strives to be the software/hardware leader within Electrical Vehicles. This role will be critical to achieve our ambition, responsible for the full customer journey of our ever-expanding CAKE riders base.
• The role reports to the Chief Commercial Offer and has a key role in the Global Commercial Leadership Team
• You will lead and manage managers across multiple areas; online, app, service, customer service, CRM etc. Also leading and steering a team of dotted lines; Operations, Finance, Marketing, Product, Local Teams, etc.
• You will relentlessly focus on delivering a stellar customer experience, whether online, on the app, delivery or service
• You work well in cross-functional teams and are happy setting up strong collaborations with the likes of marketing, finance, operations, product, etc.
• You are digitally savvy and used to working in a data-driven environment
• Change management; you are used to managing a team through a consistently changing/improving environment
Some qualifications we think you have
• You have a growth mindset and thrive in an environment where you expect to improve individually and as a team
• You have a strong customer empathy and the ability to deeply understand their problems and needs
• You're a brilliant communicator, no matter the audience. Calm under pressure, you simplify the complex and bring your audience along on the journey
• You know yourself – strengths, weaknesses and opportunities. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win
• You possess strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze opportunities from many angles – both quantitative and qualitative – and drive appropriate performance tracking and analysis
• You adapt quickly to change and find the right path without necessarily having all the pieces to the puzzle
• You love building a premium experience for all to enjoy. Experience within direct-to-user business model is a plus, even better if within a premium brand
CAKE is a Swedish company with a clear mission to inspire towards a zero-emission society, by combining excitement and responsibility in its development of light, quiet, and clean high-performance electric motorcycles and mopeds. Its first model, the Kalk, debuted in January 2018 and received numerous accolades, including the 2019 and 2020 Red Dot Design Award, IF Design Award, Automotive Brand Contest Award, and “Best in Show” designation by several outdoor industry publications. In 2019, CAKE launched the Ösa, a utility platform with an integrated power station and off-road capabilities, which extended their award-winning streak. CAKE expanded into the race scene in November 2020, launching the Kalk OR Race and Kalk INK Race. In September 2021, CAKE released a convenient and light city moped, the Makka, expanding the user matrix further. Building on CAKE’s existing platforms, the :work series of bikes optimized for professional use, including last-mile delivery and service applications, was launched in November 2021.
Learn more about CAKE at: www.ridecake.com