About the role
We are looking for an ERP Application Specialist to enable our colleagues to work efficiently with our ERP platform. We implemented Business Central globally during 2021 and it is now a core system for Finance and Operations. With this role comes the opportunity to create efficient processes throughout the organisation. You will maintain and develop the system and our ways of working with it. As the system's dedicated specialist, you will assist Finance and Operations in their day to day activities with accounting, warehouse, production and purchasing processes. We are a fast growing company and we want a system and a specialist that grows with us.
This role is based at our HQ in Stockholm.
Maintain and develop Microsoft Business Central and introduction projects within the assigned product area:
- Daily support function
- Change management and prioritization of development activities within the system
- Maintain and develop Business Central to make sure it is supporting our processes and that we work with the system in the most efficient way
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Deep knowledge of purchasing, warehouse and production within Nav/Business Central
- Experience working with other warehouse and/or production systems is a plus
- Experience as an accountant or auditor is a plus
- Good communication skills and proactiveness to solving problems
- Hands-on mentality and ability to drive change
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Fluency in English is mandatory, Swedish is beneficial
CAKE is a Swedish company with a clear mission to inspire towards a zero-emission society, by combining excitement and responsibility in its development of light, quiet, and clean high performance electric motorcycles.
Its first model, the Kalk, debuted in January 2018 and has received numerous accolades. Since then, the Kalk model has developed into three versions; Race, Freeride, and Street legal. In 2019, CAKE launched the second platform Ösa, a utility vehicle with an integrated power station and off-road capabilities, extending the honoring attention and award-winning streak. In 2021, CAKE launched its third and more mass market product the Makka that has to date had massive success. Beyond product launches the company secured a USD 60m equity raise in Q3 2021 aimed at accelerating the scale up.
It’s all about the outdoors. Explore with respect.
Learn more about CAKE at www.ridecake.com